before we install game on our galaxy mini. there is two version of games in android:
only .apk file
- for this kind of game, its easy.
- first download the game that you want.
- then copy the apk file that you have download into your sdcard.
- then search your file in your android phone.
- click to the file. then the process installation will be automatically
- finish. now you can play your game.
the second version is game with ".apk file" and "sdcard data/cache file"
Here is the step:
Make sure your phone is in offline mode.
(gameloft, Glu, com2us, etc ...)
To who download from PC.
- First install the apk file on the phone, run.
- Will appear the option to download the file data, "yes / no"?
- Do not select anything, then press the home key, leave the game running in the background.
- Usually the file data / cache extension is in rar / zip.
- Extract first, then will appear the folder that contains the data file.
- Copy the folder that contains the data files to (for example gameloft games) sdcard / gameloft / games.
- Back to the game which was running in the background, select "no" and then exit.
- Run the game again, enjoy ...
If the game still asks to download data, the possibility of data files are not suitable / not for the version of the game.