Dell Inc. (NasdaqGS: DELL)
Scientists and engineers are looking for innovative ways to accelerate applications and shorten computational cycles. Dell is helping them by strengthening its portfolio of PowerEdge servers, storage expansion platforms and integrated solutions designed to meet the demands of the most compute intensive environments in education, government and industry, including the energy, financial services and life sciences sectors.
These new Dell HPC solutions include:
* The PowerEdge C6105, a 2U, 4-system solution where each system is a 2-socket AMD-based server that delivers a low TCO and high power efficiency for scaled out applications in a maximum-density chassis. The C6105 features hot-swap server nodes and hard disk drives along with redundant power supplies making it ideal for energy and budget constrained scale-out environments.
* The PowerEdge C410x, an external PCI Express (PCIe) expansion chassis that connects 1-8 host nodes to 1-16 PCIe devices to get results fast, while saving on space, weight and cost. The system does not have CPUs or memory but is designed for efficiently powering and cooling GPUs and other PCIe devices. External PCIe chassis provide more flexibility and density while saving power and reducing costs compared to internal server GPUs.
o On the measure of single-precision floating point performance, a PowerEdge C410x PCIe expansion chassis loaded with 16 NVIDIA Tesla M2050 GPU modules delivers up to 16.5 Teraflops of computing throughput.1
* The PowerEdge M610x, bringing a new set of capabilities to Dell's blade portfolio providing customers database acceleration and expanded compute capabilities by integrating two x16 PCIe slots in a dense 2S blade form factor. Customers can take advantage of NVIDIA's new Tesla class GPUs or Fusion-IO's ioDrive Duo drives.
* Dell is also offering the new high performance Tesla C2050 GPU computing processor on the Dell Precision T7500 workstation, transforming it into a personal super computer for general purpose scientific and engineering computing. The Dell Precision T7500 along with the Tesla C2050 provides an ideal platform for oil & gas, financial, life sciences, academic and governmental organizations running compute intensive CUDA applications.
* Partner technologies and innovations, such as Platform Computing Cluster Manager 2.0.1, Dell Edition, which allows users to quickly deploy, run and manage heterogeneous Linux clusters with ease. In addition, Dell is working with Terascala to introduce standardized storage platforms, targeted for customers utilizing Lustre® file systems.
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCBB:CRWE) recently reported that Crown Equity Holdings Inc.'s sales this year have already surpassed $1,000,000. This compares to $232,510 for the three quarters ending September 30, 2009 and $ 659,907 total sales for the year 2009.
"Based on our sales to date, we had more than 4 times the sales for the same period last year and are 34% ahead of last year's total sales," commented Kenneth Bosket, President and CEO of Crown Equity Holdings Inc. "Our growth in sales along with our investments in infrastructure and people give the company a basis for supporting future growth of the magnitude we have seen so far this year," stated Bosket.
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. has expanded Crown Equity Holdings Inc.'s internet footprint internationally to include the following 19 countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan and the UK.
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. is a consulting organization which provides and assists small business owners with the knowledge required in taking Crown Equity Holdings Inc.'s company public, and has re-focused Crown Equity Holdings Inc.'s primary vision with Crown Equity Holdings Inc.'s aligned group of independent website divisions to providing media advertising services, as a worldwide online media advertising publisher, dedicated to the distribution of quality branding information, as well as search engine optimization for Crown Equity Holdings Inc.'s clients.
ORCL, ORACLE (NASDAQ:ORCL)
* Extending its leadership in the data integration industry, Oracle today announced Oracle GoldenGate 11g and Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition 11g; new releases of the two products that form the foundation of Oracle's data integration product line.
* The new products, part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware product family, deliver enterprise-class, real-time data integration by offering tighter integration with Oracle applications and technologies, support for additional heterogeneous systems, and best-in-class performance.
* Oracle GoldenGate 11g delivers real-time data integration and continuous availability for mission-critical systems through its unique low-impact, low-latency data acquisition, distribution and delivery capabilities.
* Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition 11g delivers fast, efficient loading and transformation of timely data into a data warehouse environment through its high-performance Extract Load and Transform (E-LT) technology.
* To further ensure that information is accurate and consistent across complex systems, Oracle also announced Oracle Data Quality for Data Integrator 11g and Oracle Data Profiling 11g, which are also part of Oracle's Data Integration product line.
* Oracle Data Integration is the industry's most complete, open and fully-integrated, enterprise-class, real-time data integration solution. Customers can reduce IT costs and risk, while achieving a faster time to value for operational and analytical systems.
Tighter Integration, Expanded Support and Better Performance
* These new releases deliver tighter integration with Oracle Applications and Oracle technologies including:
o Oracle GoldenGate 11g is certified for operational reporting solutions on Oracle Applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle PeopleSoft and Oracle JD Edwards.
o Oracle GoldenGate 11g enables the adoption of Oracle's next generation applications by introducing support for newer, additional data types.
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. BestOtc.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers.Our disclaimer ( http://bestotc.com/disclaimer) is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold BestOTC.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. Rule 17B requires disclosure of payment for investor relations. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period.