3DS Card will be released formally
3DS Card will be released few days later. It is also called 3DS flashcard or 3DS flash card. This 3DS card with red box package is designed by r4i-sdhc team. It will be the perfect solution for Ninendo 3DS console. This is the first 3DS compatible card to support micro SDHC card up to 32GB. It enable games and multi-medias on Nintendo 3DS,DSi V1.4.1,DSiLL,DSi XL,DS and DS lite. If you're looking for a flash card which can support all Nintendo consoles, the 3DS flashcard will be your best choice.
3DS card Key Features:
• Plug play - no hacking of the 3DS required
• 100% compatibility, supports clean ROM - works on all operating system functions
• Supports MicroSDHC high capacity memory cards up to 32GB in size
• NDS and 3DS rom Save type automatically detected, without applying any database type
• SaveGames stored directly to MicroSD rather than to use onboard flash
• Simple, easily customizable user interface. Both the touch screen and keyboard support
• Uses microSD, MicroSDHC & SDXC cards, FAT16 and FAT32, NTFS, exFAT
• Excellent homebrew compatibility
• Moonshell for multimedia functions offer
• Supports Wi-Fi, DS rumble pack and DS browser
• Same size as an original DS / DSi game cartridge
• Supports different speeds of micro SD cards
• Upgradable Firmware (OS / Bios / Kernel)
• Boot clean dump images (downloadable from internet)
• Built-in PassMe (NO need for any boot cartridge / passcard etc.)
3DS card Operation with 4 steps
Simply connect the microSDHC card to the PC using your card reader. Then, you have to copy the kernel files, which normally download it from the site.
Download several backup files on the 3DS rom and then have them copied onto your SD card.
3DS flash Card needs to be inserted to the console. After which, the game selection menu will be presented to you and you can opt to browse through it up or down so that you can select file that you are interested in playing.
To begin with the game, you have to click on the A button. During the game, you may utilize various button combinations in order to activate the extra features which may include cheat codes, or quickly save the game or restore it.