Collecting watches is one of the most expensive hobbies in the world. The proof of that is the price of the most expensive watch in the world that can reach several million dollars. Maybe for the rich family the amount of money that spent for collecting the watches is not a big deal compare to the pride of owning those expensive watches. If you’re not rich enough to buy those watches maybe you can just take a look and admire how beautiful those watches are. Let’s take a look at those watches one by one
10 most expensive watches :
10. Breguet pocket watch 1907BA/12: $734,000
9. Blancpain 1735, Grande Complication: $800,000
8. Louis Moinet Magistralis: $860,000
7. Hublot Black Caviar Bang: $1 million
6. The Chopard Super Ice Cube: $1.1 million
5. Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon: $1.3 million
4. Vacheron Constantin Tour de l’Ile: $1.5 million
3. Patek Philippe’s Platinum World Time: $4 million
2. Patek Philippe’s Supercomplication: $11 million
Patek Philippe’s Supercomplication is 18 carat gold pocket watch made in 1932. It took four years for production proces. This watch is originally a watch booked by New York banker Henry Graves, Jr. This watch set a record for a pocket watch in the year 1999 when It’s sold in an auction.
1. 201-carat Chopard: $25 million
This is the most expensive watch in the world. Unbelieveable? Indeed. But Yes, It’s true. 25 million dollars! This amazing watch has three large diamond heart-shaped fruit. They’re 15-carat pink diamond, 12 carat blue diamond, and 11-carat white diamond. In addition there’s 163-carat diamond surrounded by white and yellow, so that totals 201 carat that become the name of the watch.
Are you interested to own one of those most expensive watches when you have enough money to buy? I guess you should think twice to buy most expensive watch in the world if you’re not super rich person.
More information, please visit to: